The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us!
The Radio Free Echo Rift podcast is your twice weekly resource for comics, movies, TV, and book reviews.
This pirate pop-culture podcast is brought to you from deep beneath the city of Philadelphia! We have thirty minutes to record each episode – if we were ever caught, we’d be atomized for sure!
- 00:24 – Premise and Format of World War Z, Translating to an All Star Audio Production
- 05:28 – Opening in China, Is WWZ Scary?
- 10:27 – Around the World, The Rediker Plan, Considering World Politics
- 15:40 – Not Exploring where the Zombies Coming From, The Zombie Survival Guide as Prequel
- 20:30 – Fighting a New War, The Perfect Enemy To Deal With at a Distance
- 24:57 – Is Anything Changed After the War? Economic Superpowers
- 28:00 – Walking Dead, 28 Days Later
World War Z: The Abridged Audio Production is published by Random House Audio and is also available from Audible.com
World War Z Official Trailer
Ask questions or share your feedback
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes
- Follow @EchoRift on Twitter
- Follow Don Garvey on Twitter | Google+
- Follow Mike Connelly on Twitter | Google+
- Episode 079: The Walking Dead Vol 1 by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore
- Episode 036: Locke & Key by Joe Hill
If you enjoy the Radio Free Echo Rift podcast, you will enjoy other Echo Rift Productions:
- Echo Rift Comics: Featuring Hurry the Rabbitoid Knight
- Kids on Comics Podcast: A fourth grader and his dad talk about comics